Xantrex Heart FDM-12-25 Remote Panel, Battery Status & Freedom Inverter/Charger Remote Control [84-2056-01]
Battery Status and Freedom Inverter/Charger Remote Control
Provides Valuable Inverter/Charger System Monitoring and Control
The Freedom Remote Control Panel (part#84-2056-01) allows you to control your Freedom Combi, Freedom 458 and Freedom Marine Series Inverter/Charger system from any convenient location. It is easy to read, operate and install, and all controls can be accessed directly from the front panel.
Note: Not for Freedom HF or Freedom SW Series.
- Independent invert and charge on/off controls
- Push button control of power sharing, equalizing, battery set-up
- Multi-colored LED displays battery state of charge, fault conditions, AC input, DC voltage and DC amperage
- LED warning indictors for low battery and overload warning
- Splash resistant design
- Incoming AC breaker selection allows programmable power sharing
- Easy to install
- 25' Cable
- One year warranty
Note: The 24-volt models of Freedom Combi inverter/chargers require a different Freedom Remote the Freedom Remote - 24V SKU 82-0101-04
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-isodecyl Phthalate (DIDP) which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)
We Also Recommend
Lumitec SeaBlazeX2 Spectrum LED Underwater Light - Full-Color RGBW 
Ancor Adhesive Lined Heat Shrink Tubing (ALT) - 1" x 3" - 3-Pack - Black