Rule 1500 G.P.H. "Gold Series" Bilge Pump 
High pumping capacity and reliability at a lower cost. The Rule 1500 offers more pumping capacity and more exclusive design features than any comparable competitive pump. 1-1/8" (28.6mm) discharge outlet. 12 Volts DC unless noted.
- Fully Submersible
- Easy clean snap lock strainer
- Silent and vibrationless operation
- Anti-airlock protection
- Compact, efficient long life motor
- Ignition protected
- No burn-out when run dry
- Rust and corrosion protection
- Used by leading boat builders worldwide
- Marine grade blocked wiring
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including FORMALDEHYDE (GAS) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Gallons Per Hour: 1500 GPH
- Operation: Non-Automatic
- Outlet Size: 1-1/8"
- Volts: 12v
- Type: Electric
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 5"W x 6"L WT: 3.3 lbs
- UPC: 042237085801
Owner's Manual (pdf)
We Also Recommend
Ancor Adhesive Lined Heat Shrink Tubing (ALT) - 1" x 3" - 3-Pack - Black