Lenco 102 Series Standard Actuator - 12V - 4-1/4" Stroke [15059-001]
102 Series Standard Actuator - 12V - 4-1/4" Stroke w/Hardware
The 102 Actuator is used with Trolling Tab systems sold prior to 2000 and OEM applications. 4.25 stroke. Overall length (tip to tip) is 14 inches. Instant response electric actuators are made of high impact glass fiber filled, ultraviolet-resistant nylon material with 316 super buff stainless steel tubing.
- Newly implemented Anti Extrusion Ring (AXR) seal stabilization system.
- Stronger top cap and mounting clevis design
- Improved pressure-tight torx screws
- Integrated wiper seal at actuator base
- Molded-in brass thrust bearing design
- Thicker and stronger motor housing wall
- Improved O-Ring design for more consistent seal
- Over-molded cable providing a stronger tighter seal
- Upper mounting bracket with gland seal
- Lenco's ballscrew design is more reliable and twice as powerful compared to typical hydraulics
- Lenco's tough, high-torque actuator motor easily pushes 500 pounds.
- Lenco Actuator connections use waterproof "Plug & Play" Deutsch connectors eliminating the possibility of water intrusion.
- 12 Volt
- 5/16" mounting hardware
- 6 foot cable
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Quick Guide (pdf)
We Also Recommend
Lumitec SeaBlazeX2 Spectrum LED Underwater Light - Full-Color RGBW 
Ancor Adhesive Lined Heat Shrink Tubing (ALT) - 1" x 3" - 3-Pack - Black