NavPod GP1501 SystemPod Pre-Cut f/Garmin 7xx and 7x Series w/Space On The Left f/9.5" Wide Guard [GP1501]
GP1501 SystemPod Pre-Cut for Garmin 720/721/740/740s/741/721xs/741xs/70s/70dv with Space On The Left for 9.5" Wide Guard
GP1500 Series for 9.5" Guard, SystemPods for Sail are for mounting multiple pieces of electronics in one NavPod. This is a good way to reduce the height of a system. In addition to mounting a radar or chartplotter, you can have room for an autopilot, instrument, stereo controller, or VHF mic.
A SystemPod is best mounted on a Single Bend AngleGuards.
SystemPods for Power are for mounting on a SK135 Stachion Kit can be used to mount a SystemPod on a flat surface, such as the flybridge. Stachion Kits can also be used with a SystemPod for overhead mounting applications.
All SystemPods include
- Acrylic capped ABS plastic
- Chromed stainless steel tamper-poof fasteners
- Double seal for watertight integrity
- Models are available pre-cut for popular electronics
- Stainless steel mounting hardware and mounting gaskets
- Mounting Style: Pedestal
- Cut/Uncut: Cut
- Box Dimensions: 7"H x 10"W x 18"L WT: 5 lbs
- UPC: 659988107944
We Also Recommend
Lumitec SeaBlazeX2 Spectrum LED Underwater Light - Full-Color RGBW 
Ancor Adhesive Lined Heat Shrink Tubing (ALT) - 1" x 3" - 3-Pack - Black